klx clone of the month

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

should we have klx clone of the month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ducar.r.spec

Reaction score
come on guys lets do it have a klx clone of the month
after all theres no such thing as a klx 50

lol its not a bad idea but dont think it would take off as such i rekon we should have 50 or the year for like crf50.china 50's and crf50 pitbikes and a midsize of the month for the klx copies and the mso sx and just the bigger bikes pitpro 140xr and atomik reign etc etc

but wait i dont think there would be enough bikes for the 2 fotm's

Good idea Motoxxx but yeah I dont think there would be enough people entering to make it interesting each month.

yea, we've had this talk before. its best if we keep it to just a 50 of the month, theres not many entry's as it is.

but if your real desperate for one, it could be CRF50(including copies) of the month and KLX110(including copies) of the month. but like i said before, theres bugger all entry's as it is.

I already started a thread kinda like this

50 of the month and midsize of the month

i just got given shit and nothing happened.

i'd say until we start having 30 people wanting to enter FOTM each month then its not worth doing. Sure we have had one with 13 but thats not every month. When we have the numbers do it but until then let CFR and KLX fight it out.

^^^^^^^^^^^ well said spoony

i dont think there is any need for it, one reason is what master spoon said and another is we dont have people dissing klx copies like there is no bike racism ( i kow its a stupid example) but i think we will need one when people are getting flamed for haveing klx copies or ae not getting votes purely because it is a klx copy but i hope that that will never happen on this forum, that wold just mean that MINIRIDERS has become pretty crappy forum

Latest posts

Back