KLX/DRZ 110 TB 143cc Race Head Kit

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ride4Life

Reaction score
Can anyone give me some feedback on a TB 143cc Race Head Kit for a DRZ 110. Are these "TB" kits any good?? or is it best to stick with Kitaco or Takagewa?? Thanks

The TB kits are awesome IMO. Haven't used that specific one but my 88 kit rocks for the money!!

i just put on a tb143RH on my bike about a month ago..
i came from a 134cc stock head/carby .. and i have to say my 134 made more tourque!

its pretty fast but its like riding a 2stroke.. which isnt really what i like , you have to keep it atleast 3/4 revs at all times anything under it just wont pull.

it would be very good for big wide open tracks , but for little minibike tracks it needs alot more tourque! because the gears a to spaced out that ya usually only use 1 gear on a tight mini track - 2nd ..

anyway if you wanted to no about reliability then you dont have to worry about TB parts they are really reliable! the motors the last thing im worried about on my bike.

If your looking at this one , i would hurry and make up your mind . thats the last kit they got for that price! as its still stock from when the Aus doller was good . after this one sells the price goes back up to over $800 if i can remember correctly.
Classic Honda 50's Australia - TB 143cc Bore Kit, Race Head, and VM26mm Carb Kit - [TBW0988]

Thanks for your info guys!! where do you ride in Brisbane Wogtaz??

My house. Forty lytton . couple mates houses , and a few tracks through the bush around shea rd which is rideable from my house to.

also doing the rest of the HRI races that are all around Brisbane . which are great fun!

Latest posts

Back