knowing a fake!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wake_carver

Reaction score
hey guys, im bout to buy me first pit bike/ thumpstar off ebay after luvin me mates ones. i was just wonderin how u can tell a fake because ive heard heaps that most bikes on ebay are fakes, thus the cheapness. btw what bike is recommended? (im lookin at $600-$900)

theres not many geniune thumpys on ebay anyway, maybe 2 or 3 max at any one time! they are all cheap copys.

mso
Pitpro
etc

Last edited:
MSO X7r looks pretty good for the price me thinks

well I'd say stay away from those Ebay Thumps bro. Try to look close you might find it actually thumb instead of P. The thing is even Thumpstar is old story now but still those models are classic in both quality and design back in their days, what you reckon 600-900 brand new Thumpy? simpfire man gota pay the respect to the brand.

mate just take a look at all the bikes and you can see the pros and cons of them all. all ebay bikes are copys but there are still a couple that arent crap.
ive got a pitpro and my mates have dhz bikes and they are run sweet and for 800 you cant go wrong. to get a genuine thumpstar youll pay anywhere btween 900 and up for a second hand one and they even come out o china as well.
but i recommend a pitpro and dhz just be patient and get one for the minimum bid, it might take you a couple of bikes but youll save a couple hundred doing it then with the saved money start to mod it to make it less china like.

Latest posts

Back