KTM destroys...........

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Highly doubt they are real KTM's.

Looks like a mine. The staff probably bought a stack of them to ride in their lunch hour and it didnt work out.

that is really just f**k the should of just put them on ebay and would of more money or just ride them

Dudes that work at the mines around mudgee waste money like you wouldnt believe if they chucked $500 at it they wouldnt care.

Rich or not.. why spend money to watch an excavator drive over some cheap bikes... pretty boring.

They could have ghostied them into each other or off cliffs... that would been interesting...

:D

Miners are fairly rich... up in kalgoolie (sp?) a stick picker gets paid $64k a year to go around picking sticks out of the new rock... then they work their way up to the monster tipper drivers and earn upto a massive $140k a year... now do you understand?? the mining industrie is worth BIGG bux... and those earnings are no joke!

how do u get into the mining industry is it worth the money but like is it just shit work with good money

hahah y they do that for r they rich or something

Ovcourse they're rich, they work at a mine!!

When I was at the bike shop there were some guys who worked at a mine buying chinese bikes to ride around there.

I think that type of bike deserves to be run over, way more fun than riding a shitbox like that...

Run them over or not they're gonna end looking the same way in the end.

IF you have seen theses KTM replicas in person you would understand why they are being destroyed.

Latest posts

Back