Kurri Kurri Rnd 1 take 2

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemdog#25

Reaction score
So what girls are actually heading up to kurri for this round of high roller?

Gem :cheer2:

hey my missus is coming to race for her first time im so nervous but i cant show her that orshe might pull the pin but its all paidfor and she is ready to give it a go hope you girls will be nice

Is she racing womens class on that 88 still? I am racing of course! I don't plan on playing nicely... just a heads up... :D wuahahah

nah sold the 88 she will be racing my bike so just giving you a heads up ha ha ha nah she is riding my sisters bike its a 110 she doesnt planon winning just to have some more fun on bikes and to ride with some other people

Sweet as I can't wait. I've been so excited... was so disappointed when it was called off last time.

I was going to but my bike got stolen last week :( my boyfriend wants me to ride his LXR but the thing is flying and makes me a little scared of it and I would hate to break it on him :( miss havin my own bike

you should race it miss rev mx just ride your boyfriends bike if not come out and talk some crap

Yeah just don't flip it haha. Gentle on the throttle and you'll be fine.

If you've paid your entry you may aswel race on whatever bike you can...

hey missrevmx we are not racing cause my sons going in for wrist surgery next week if you want to borrow my 160 to have a run that would be cool damo knows the bike

Oh this is great! missrevmx you have to race for sure!!! The more the merrier and its soooo much better when we get our own race! Dont u agree Rach? And pitsterprobrendan your wife will have a blast!!! ITs going to awesome i will be spewing if this one gets called off!!

you should race it miss rev mx just ride your boyfriends bike if not come out and talk some crap

I really just don't feel right not racing my bike and I'm sooo bummed that I don't have mine :( but I'll be there for sure to watch and I'll have a bike before the next one so I'll be riding then for sure!

hey missrevmx we are not racing cause my sons going in for wrist surgery next week if you want to borrow my 160 to have a run that would be cool damo knows the bike

Thank you sooo much for the offer but I think I'll give this race a miss because I really only feel right riding my own bike. But thank you sooo much. Just can't believe how much havin somethin stolen affects ya.

Latest posts

Back