KX 65 Help Please before son beats me up!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, but it also needs to have the right resistance , and copper resists more at higher temperatures so you would have to count that in aswell.

I called the bike shop and explained that not only was $400 more than I could afford but my poor son was quite desperate to get out on his bike having not been able to ride it all through the Christmas Holidays. I also asked if reconditioning the existing coil was an option and I was told it would not be much cheaper and it would take just as long as waiting for a new one from Japan. So read into that what you want :-(

Easy go get ya bike , buy a manual for it , then take the stator out and take that to a auto electrician

if there were 100 motorbike mechnics in your town , out of those only .1% would know what there doing
the rest just fumble there way around bikes and charge you for the privilege

Best mechanic is yourself and a manual , pretty simple really

STATOR REWIND SERVICE

45 BAYSIDE DRIVE
NSW 2251 GREEN POINT , NEW SOUTH WALES

Phone: +61(2) 4369 2313

Motorcycles Alternator & Stator Rewinds - Colo Vale NSW. address: Azalea Street - (2575) Colo Vale NSW Wollongong Area - phone: 02 48895005 ...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back