Kx65 wheel on kx60 forks?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemo86

Reaction score
Would a kx65 front wheel bolt up to kx60 forks?

Or would an lxr front wheel work with zocchies?

Cheers

Last edited:
you would have to custom something up to run the disc brakes on the kx60 forks

And lxr wheel is 15mm , the klx zochies are 12mm so you would need reducer spacers or something to sort that .. then just a matter of lining the caliper up to the disc

And lxr wheel is 15mm , the klx zochies are 12mm so you would need reducer spacers or something to sort that .. then just a matter of lining the caliper up to the disc

Ahh ok well that's out then....do u no any other front wheel setups besides the marzocchi front wheel that will bolt straight up? Coz I want to run a disc brake but the marzocchi one is **** as n the bbr front brake ain't cheap

Cheers

Could try out a mtb shop and get a mtb front brake setup .. if you got a picture of your front brake setup id be able to tell , if its what im thinking any mtb brake should bolt right up . i got one of the cheapest sets for my 88lim and they work sweet

Yeah that's not a bad idea...I also need new wheel bearings for it...any idea where to get them from? I had a look on pax racing but couldn't find any

There's s thread on here about the gpx front brake system bolts up to it..but that doesn't include the disc or anything...also I dunno if they mean genuine zokes or the ones dhz sell, coz I spoke to Casey from dhz n he said the zokes they sell are a different spec to the genuine ones

Last edited:
nar wouldn't have a clue , probably just have to get them out and take em to a bearing shop i spose?

this might help for the bearings?
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/KAWASAKI...rcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5891555468
and they come with the seals...

Edit: wrong link... corrected now

Also just a side note I just ordered (and fitted) new ones to my wifes roadie last week, I purchased the "Pyramid Parts" branded ones, don't buy these - they are crap, one of them had already split before i'd put it in there, just a heads up.

Last edited:
PM Coolmodee01.

He is the bearing king and will sort ya out.

Cheers fellas :grinning-smiley-003

Latest posts

Back