Lack of Lifan 120 based motors on Ebay??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andy600rr

Reaction score
Anyone noticed a definate lack of Lifan 120 based motors on Ebay in the past few weeks?

Do you think this is due to sellers holding off their next shipment of motors till the 59mm stroke model becomes available??

Looking to buy a new motor for another build, but thinking I'll hold off for the new long stroke motor to come out.

Opinions????

There are quite a few on ebay U.S.
Do you think that these will be the oil cooled version( ya aircooled but with the taps on the bottom of the cases)

Anyone noticed a definate lack of Lifan 120 based motors on Ebay in the past few weeks?

Do you think this is due to sellers holding off their next shipment of motors till the 59mm stroke model becomes available??

Looking to buy a new motor for another build, but thinking I'll hold off for the new long stroke motor to come out.

Opinions????

i'm in the middle of a build useing the 59mm lifan, this motor should be fairly quick
and yes they come with oil cooler

Roost, any idea of how long it will take for these motors to be readily available??

Roost, what is the pin to deck height and also the barrel height?

Latest posts

Back