Lakeside thread..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping to ride the date at the end of April, It's the same weekend as the Aussie minimotard titles, they are on the Fri 27 and Sat 28...... Then across to Lakeside on the 29th!!!!

Whats the cost for non-members/unlicensed Glen??

Beau, it's the same as everyone else.. We are not a club, there is no club membership..

$35 half day, $50 full day..
On top of a $20 day license.. Alternatively, $50 yearly license..

It's a matter of.. Turn up, set up, fill forms, pay money, rider briefing, Fun begins..

Awsome, be good to finally meet you..

How you going to go with the travel from Gladstone to Brisbane overnight, then ride all day after already putting in two days?? I'll go out on a limb and say you'll be extremely tired..

looking forward to lakeside this year . Will be testing the 2 smoker at some point before the main event @ gladstone . Dont think i'll be able to keep up with your schedule ringo . But i know you'll be loving lakeside !

I did tell Glen via Facebook to set one up the weekend before or after Gladstone and the interstate riders would come, but meh who would I be to know??

Unfortunately Beau, we are employees.. We can't tell the hirachy how to shedule their events, only make suggestions..

Anywho, 29th Jan has been cancelled.. Due to around 500mm of rain in the past week..

12/02 is this upcoming Sunday - anyone going out to tard?

I'm trying to make it up tomorrow.. hope my exhaust isn't too loud :confused-smiley-014
Anyone else heading up from the gold coast keen for car pooling?

Hey guys, do you have any idea of numbers from Lakeside coming up to have a crack at an Aussie Title in Gladstone

Hey Guys, who would be the best contact within the Lakeside club that I can send some Titles Promo posters to?

Hey Glen,

When you say half day, can that be afternoon or morning? Or only morning?

I'm still weighing up the logistics of travelling back to brisbane from Gladstone to do a Lakeside practice day and in reality my arrival time into Lakeside is not likely to be any earlier that 11am.

Can I do an arvo session?

Latest posts

Back