landing a jump??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sn33ky23q

Reaction score
hi sorry this mite sound dumb but when i do a little jump in my backyard i always land on my front wheel first

is there anyway i can fix that and like land str8 lol and yes i do kind of stand up and bend my knees and all that shit lol

anyhelp will be apreciated thanks

the local mosque is to blame here.
if you go and check it out. those guys are goin in nose first EVERYTIME!!!

in all seriousness , give it a bit of throttle just as you hit the jump mate.

hold the throttle at a constant rev your letting off to soon and its kicking your ass end up in the air

practice

What they said^^ and practice practice practice. Just go easy on flat landing your bike as you start to jump higher.

lol k thanks well i was realesing the throttle a bit early so yh lol maybe thats y

thanks heaps ppl

i swear this is the best site lol

as your front wheel is at the top of your jump blip your throttle......but make sure your ramp is as long as ya bike that makes it a lot easier to jump as a beginner

yeh give it a bit of throttle as your at the lip of the jump n once your in the air keep your throttle on cause it rotates u so u land staight n rev a bit more in the air if your nose diving n it will make u land a bit better!! n practice lots
:D :D :D

Latest posts

Back