Lasers

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahh geeze dont get me started on them... i hate them and i think there should be major fines if cort with one!

nar they are mad fun! before they were ilegal i had a 30mW , 50mW and then a heap of the red shitty ones... but being cheap they all like self destructed! haha

now just a **mW green one :) lol

iv tried for a 1mW violet one but customs found it to be like 80mW with the majority being ir.. damn they look so nice

Be sure to hit me up if you ever get sick of it :grinning-smiley-003

hmm so you cant buy lasers that pop balloons and do all that cool stuff anymore can you??

You can but it's not so much on the legal side of things....You can still buy lab lasers tho.

yeah lasers are awsome,

i only have a shitty chinese one. man i wish they where never banned :(

anyways i want to make one lol :)

Light beams involve energy. Lasers are very very focussed beams of light. As humans there are only certain ranges of light that we can see, which is why there's such things as infra-red cameras etc.

To carry information, the light can be set to either fluctuate or switch on and off extremely quickly, in a way the human eye can't see, but a 'reader' at the other end can understand these fluctuations and turn it back into data.

Yes, lasers with enough intensity could cause damage.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back