Launceston Surrounds

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Court

Reaction score
Anyone keen for a ride??

Keen as to head out somewhere.

Post up so we can organise something.

i cant this weekend but maybe next weekend??

where abouts do you usually ride?

Last edited:
Once i get my new motor (next month) ill be heading up launy way for a ride:grinning-smiley-003

Only have a big bike running atm

Last edited:
nice one i got some mates that live at forth, go 4wding heaps up near devonport. im in launnie

Ah yeah, i got a few mates that live there, who do you know out that way.

my mums boyfriends dad is a manager at harvestmoon and all there family and that live out there,

ah yeah ok, I know of few guys that work there but none are managers lol

i cant this weekend but maybe next weekend??

where abouts do you usually ride?

Sounds good so far, i haven't been out for ages, but the back of Beaconsfield is pretty good, there's a gravel pit in there, i'm not 100% sre how to get there but a scout around should see if it's possible or not

Sounds good so far, i haven't been out for ages, but the back of Beaconsfield is pretty good, there's a gravel pit in there, i'm not 100% sre how to get there but a scout around should see if it's possible or not

sounds good as, my mates nan lives up the back of beauty point and you go through from their house, so we can all leave cars and stuff there safe, heaps of quarries and the tracks go for ages too. but really eay to get lost haha.

I raced an enduro a while back down that way, From memory im pretty sure there is a track that takes ya from beconsfield all the way to bakers beach.

yeah roost thats right, its hell on a mini lol i couldnt walk properly for a week after doing that on a mini

I raced an enduro a while back down that way, From memory im pretty sure there is a track that takes ya from beconsfield all the way to bakers beach.

It does, i'm not just sure of the way via trails, some of the area you would have done the enduro in is being turned into a nickle plant :cursing:

sounds good as, my mates nan lives up the back of beauty point and you go through from their house, so we can all leave cars and stuff there safe, heaps of quarries and the tracks go for ages too. but really eay to get lost haha.

Sweet, i think i know where you mean, but thats the big quarry i'm thinking of, it's near the old junior mx track, then if we cross the road there's more still

yeah roost thats right, its hell on a mini lol i couldnt walk properly for a week after doing that on a mini

lol yeah i was just thinking that after i posted, ive never done the ride myself just heard about it, but keen to take a big bike through 1 day.

Once i get my new motor for my motovert ill be heading up to that track near the zoo, dunno what its like tho.

Once i get my new motor for my motovert ill be heading up to that track near the zoo, dunno what its like tho.

Braaap run it, so i would expect that you need to join their club, and you need to wait for their ride day before you go, the owner is getting very sick of people just randomly showing up

Sweet, i think i know where you mean, but thats the big quarry i'm thinking of, it's near the old junior mx track, then if we cross the road there's more still

ahah im a little confused :p all i know is that theres millions of tracks up there ahah ill try and find the road name you enter off

lol yeah i was just thinking that after i posted, ive never done the ride myself just heard about it, but keen to take a big bike through 1 day.

yeah mate is pretty good on a big bike, my gfs dad worked up next to the zoo track and said it looks pretty good and worth a try :)

look at bagot street beauty point, his nans house is almost on the corner of bagot and charles street. opposite the sports ground it the house. entrance to the track is at the end of charles street. just look on google maps lol

Latest posts

Back