Launceston Surrounds

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep that's the same one, but i've always come in from the other end

Does your gf ride??

we can all keep are cars and **** at that house, yeah shes got a mini a rides when she dont have work :)

How does next saturday sound, i have to work in the morning but i'll be finished about 9.30am. Bring your gf, will be good to have another girl to ride with!

"Tas Zoo braaap track" is on facebook fellas, please spread the word that you can't just turn up and ride anytime, the facebook page will let you know when we are having a ride day. Club membership is just $40 a year, then it's $10 for a ride day. We changed the track up a bit before the last ride day and also groomed it up afterwards so it's looking prime!

Still keen for saturday court? We have about 8 guys going atm so seeing if your still keen?

Sorry dude, i got busy building a fence (don't ask), keen as to get out but not sure when i'm going to have another free weekend

If anyone keen 4 of us are going for a ride at beauty piont and dooing the track to bakers beach. Feel free to come along just reply on here or pm.

Latest posts

Back