leatt neck brace

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FMX_22

Reaction score
ok well i thought i would do a bit a bit of a write up about mine i got it yesterday as a birthday present i have the adventure model whitch is the cheapest 1 i got mine for $500
. i havent riddden with it for realy that long just a cruse aaround the yard but i will ride with it moor and tell you what i think

i would recoment buying 1 its better to have a broken neck brace then a broken neck .

im out to ride ill put up pictures of it later

Pretty brief review, I used to have the Leatt adventure and it was fairly decent but i found it to be to soft and it didnt really seem like it would work that well, so i upgraded to the alpinestars one that reedy designed and it seems so much better. The adventure is still good for the price as most neckbraces can be $800+ :eek:

yer bro i only got it yesterday so ill be revueing it over a couple of weaks . origionally i was gonig to get a alpine stars 1 but i got told they arnt as comfey and not as good . thats just what i hurd any way . i like mine its comfortable and i dont realy notice it and its going to save my neck so im happy lol

haha i had the Leat, thought it was to uncomfortable so i got the alpinestars i find it great holds you neck up and all i know it sounds stupid but it makes you ride faster :p

haha i had the Leat, thought it was to uncomfortable so i got the alpinestars i find it great holds you neck up and all i know it sounds stupid but it makes you ride faster :p

haha china bikes will come with a free neck brace cus it makes them faster lol

anyway i rode with it a bit moor today and found after 5min or riding i didnt seem to notice it as mutch

i had an alpinestars one and i didnt really like it now i have a leatt club and love it.

My son has a Leatt club and its saved him twice now , he races Downhill mtb and wont ride without out it now says he feels naked. 1st crash he tested the leatt on bruised his collarbones and 2nd crash broke his right collarbone in 4 pieces after landing on his head from a descent drop . Just had it plated 3 weeks ago hate to think what might of broke if he wasnt wearing it.

wow that sounds pretty serious i had a decent crash with my alpinestars neckbrace and i ended up having cat scans on my neck and back id also hate to think what couldve happened if i wasnt wearing it.

I have the leatt advenurer and love it, but there not the cheapest,they have one for 250.
But still 500 is a good price, I was lucky and got mine on special

My son has a Leatt club and its saved him twice now , he races Downhill mtb and wont ride without out it now says he feels naked. 1st crash he tested the leatt on bruised his collarbones and 2nd crash broke his right collarbone in 4 pieces after landing on his head from a descent drop . Just had it plated 3 weeks ago hate to think what might of broke if he wasnt wearing it.[/Q

thats what the guys in the shop said that you brake collor bones easer but spose it saves ya neck so its worth it

thanks for your imput guys

i just got my leatt club. i can't believe you payed $500 for the adventurer there $350 in moto shops near me where did you get yours from ? anyway i got leatt club for $370 delivered from the states, which is nearly half price of what it would of cost from Australia .

i got it fro jimboomba motos . but u relise they dont have a worrenty with them if they come from usa .i got a 2 year warrenty and heaps of spare shit with it . iv ridden with mine heaps now and i love it they are so comfey

meh most the time warrentys don't mean anything, i'd rather pay 370 then 500

yeah i got my leatt from the usa best thing i could have bought who cares about warrenty they stuff you around with it anyway quiker to buy a new one

$350 from my local moto shop gets you the adventure, plus 2 year warranty. Did you shop around at all?

That's the best thing about the alpine stars brace. Can get replacement parts for the whole thing!!

I have had my Adventure since they came out.....best thing i (well dad did) have ever bought!! I payed $200 from BTO when they had a clearence sale on :p

adventurers are being advertised on full noise for $288

Latest posts

Back