legal advice

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berlina304

Reaction score
any body no of a good family solicitor/lawyer? or is there somebody on here that can give me some advice? i don't really want to go into details for personal reasons and just incase it affects the court case so pm me. thanks.

Maybe get in touch with legal aid thats what we have in tassie i wreckin they would have something like that near where you live where you can get a appointment to see someone or you maybe able to talk to one of their lawyers on the phone i have done this in the past. If they have this sort of thing in your area it will be in the phonebook under legal aid. I hope this can help you out.

family court is hard mate.. it all depends what the case is over.. and as for legal aid.. you CAN get good ones.. but most dont try and shti as they aint getting paid by you.. good lawyer will cost ya about 2k... that got me bro out of jail...

Not here Beno, Legal aid here is great, they even have a few Barristers here in the sunnycoast just got to be lucky! Talk soon. :) will call you later tonight. Keep your phone on ya.

hope it works out ok beno

family court can be hard mate it took our family two years in court to get a decent outcome after my brother had two young kids and then he passed away.

Latest posts

Back