lei 125, damn bike falling apart

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

largey

Reaction score
When I signed up for this forum I seen all things bout cheap ass Chinese bikes falling apart so I decided to try for my self yesterday I got a lei xy-11 125 lol anyway I didn't do anythin to it no oil change no grease no loctite nothing it came assembled yipee filled it up with juice.

Ok started great ran nice flogged the pants off it it bottoms out everywhere I weigh 77 kg I used it to jump couple jumps have managed to snap both foot pegs lol all plastics bolts came off lucky had some 1000 mile tape stuck it Bck together chain stretched so I just over tightened it muffler fell off now sounds like v8 with no exhaust some how managed to lose stand and four peg mounts ass well

More to come

Lol like was goin to say I needed the bike to last a week and it has was happy with it it has done Wat I wanted it to do and if gonna buy bike and u want it to last do the work lol one week till me new bike yippee

Was best 590 bucks I ever spent had best weekend on it was good bike to thrash guts out of

Lol when I get my new one if u can get here u can come have it for free

No cini gonna be kept and maintained to perfection only reason reason I thrashed lei cause new was getting new one

Lol yea man shouldn't be to long till I get cini probley couple weeks than old one free to good home specially home where gonna be looked after since I rattled everything lose on it lol

You're on mate. Looking for a transporter now. should I get this guy? do you reckon he might beat me up though??
images

Just kidding. got a coupla quote requests submitted to check if it's worth it.

Hey Largey - I found a courier that will do depot to depot for a price which I reckon is pretty good. Not sure whether they're running at the minute due to the cyclone activity.

I'm glad to hear you're still OK with cyclone and all.

Are you still interested in getting rid of that busted bike - and if you are - do you reckon you might be able to drop it off at the depot?

Can talk to you later about this - PM I guess. Keep me in touch - I'm still keen if you are.

Yea still interested just waiting to hear bout when I can get the new cini

hey!

Still there mate. Hope you get your cini soon. I'm putting aside the cash for the trasnport guy - let me know when you're ready. :)

Lol yes just lucky my legs hit ground and bounced me up

and yea they rkn end of Feb for ciniworx so ill let u kno when get my hands on it

Latest posts

Back