lets get this site back up and going again aye ;)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motoXXX

Reaction score
ok lads this site is falling into a dump

we've lost ducar from tonight on (well thats what he says),snitchy is very rarely on,slide,mittz and pascal arnt on very often and to tell you the truth im on planet minis and fmx australia alot more often aswell master spoon is rarely on here aswell as cactus jack and dont forget about mack....

OK but now its time to change...keep this site alive and full of info

SO FROM NOW ON GUYS STOP POSTING ALL THE BULL$H!7

stop the txt talk,no swearing,dont give people crap about how s*** you think there bikes are,stop the smart remarks

AND MOST OF ALL FELLAS STAY ON THIS SITE COME ON HERE EVERYDAY AND POST UP NEW VIDS OR WATEVA YOU HAVE,POST NEW TOPICS ON YOUR PROBLEM...ETC...ETC...

so from now on fellas just stop posting about how the site if falling apart and leave the other thread about fixing the site STOP POSTING IN IT or it will go on forever.... lets get the tech reviews and learning posts back up and running

any of you guys that have something to say about how we can make the site better post in this thread and tell us what you think..wether you have a new competion we could run or wateva let us no your ideas

RIDE ON MY FELLOW MINIRIDERS ;)

thanks for the mention (nice to be wanted lol jk) but im on here almost every night i just dont post a whole lot because theres not many threads that are worth it!

but i think if we just get a few constructive threads going and direct all the noobs to the search function then i think it will be on the way back up!

so post your pics, videos, project threads, reviews ect and lets get this site running good again!!

cheers, Andrew

Maybe the site could be changed so that you can't start a new thread unless you have been made aware of the search function.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i've actually seen that done i think on a harley site or even aus rc or somwhere
but it's a really good idea and i reckon it works

but we need an admin to do that sort of thing and it's somthing i am unsure about atm

nice thinking mate i wonder if that can be done hmmmm

Would be nice to think it could be done. Probably just for members with low post counts or repeat offenders that ask questions that have already been answered 1000 times :rolleyes:

theres not enough chicks on the site to get a section going themselves though...

back to topic...
We need to stop making these sorts of threads as the new comers will look at it and wonder "lets check this thread what there all talking about" and then they would prob have there say to it and bump it up again.Then all the keyboard warriors will join in and make a big fuss.

Also if you want to leave the site theres no need to tell us.Were not going to feel sorry for you.If you wanna leave so much then go...Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

To all you ppl thinking that if you have more then 1000 posts ur king shit(excuse the language)...hell ive been a member since 06 and i have under 400..there not important.You wont be picked over anyone if you have a bigger postcount.Especially if its all rubbish like most.

And stop talking like you live in the forum.

end of rant

Last edited:
Ive tried to help in the past. Ive already said I will be a moderator and I still will be one if Im wanted. Get rid of Benox, hills, jezzabell and all the other mods what are inactive or do little to help clean up this forum. I don't post here much anymore because of all the crap but usually visit this site a couple of times a day.

My offer stands.

Last edited:
Everything not Mini related. General Talk. Bitch, Flame, Argue. Whatever. Keep It Clean.

This is what the general chat forum is for...maybe you should change this forum name to general chat (little bi*ches cry baby to mummy)

motoluver im pretty sure they don't want any mods.Im thumped on this decision.

Weve got benox who doesnt use this site anymore and jezebell i dont see around no more.Keep hillz as i still see him lurking but not posting.

In my opinion you mods need someone young.All the mods have work and family to occupie them and then they've got to take care of a bunch of silly kids on a forum.I dont think that conveient for em.

Watch all the rats abandon the ship

Leaving the forums isn't going to make the situation better. I've been here a while seen the birth of many members who are leaving. All I can say is that leaving is personal preference right? Who cares , I don't think we need to make a big decleration about our selves leaving. The reality is that they will eventually come back for when their china bike brakes. Then they will beg for acceptance again so that Mack or Cactus or one of the fellow tech heads can explain the situation.
You have to give members benifit of the doubt. All these members who are ceasing activity or not regularly appearing on the forum may be commited to family , work or actually riding instead of bench racing. The point is I don't think we should place so much emphasis on attendance on miniriders members as they may be commited else where with their time.

I think we should all just refrain from our worries about the decline in member attendance and get back to building up the credibility of the forums. Im doing my little part through the graphics to give miniriders a professional edge aswell as promoting the site outside the forum.

The self nomination aspect of moderating in hindsight I dont think was a great idea. Hardly any of the mods selected a few months ago make regular visits with the exeption of Coolmodee who has picked up from the start. I think the pre existing mods should monitor canditates for potiential moderators rather than just application and selection

Now on to the search before you post idea. I have not heard a better suggestion in many months on how to get members to use this essential key. I love searching the forums , this place is rich in info. Most new threads being posted have already been answered multiple times.

I don't think all the kids VS adults behaviour is on. Full stop. Miniriders is a community. Like it or not , we are in some ways a family by the oxford dictionary. There should be complete and utter harmony between ALL members regardless of gender and age. We all are on here because WE LOVE MINI BIKES. I think members should be rewarded by avitar updates status

Eg:

Moderators have moderators , and members with posts above 100 have senior member perhaps we could have one's for guys like:
Cactus jack - Tech head
Mack- Tech head

Then for other members like
- Donating member
- Throttle Jockey
- forum poser

etc etc . Something to give merit to contributing members.

Last edited:
Watch all the rats abandon the ship

Leaving the forums isn't going to make the situation better. I've been here a while seen the birth of many members who are leaving. All I can say is that leaving is personal preference right? Who cares , I don't think we need to make a big decleration about our selves leaving. The reality is that they will eventually come back for when their china bike brakes. Then they will beg for acceptance again so that Mack or Cactus or one of the fellow tech heads can explain the situation.
You have to give members benifit of the doubt. All these members who are ceasing activity or not regularly appearing on the forum may be commited to family , work or actually riding instead of bench racing. The point is I don't think we should place so much emphasis on attendance on miniriders members as they may be commited else where with their time.

I think we should all just refrain from our worries about the decline in member attendance and get back to building up the credibility of the forums. Im doing my little part through the graphics to give miniriders a professional edge aswell as promoting the site outside the forum.

The self nomination aspect of moderating in hindsight I dont think was a great idea. Hardly any of the mods selected a few months ago make regular visits with the exeption of Coolmodee who has picked up from the start. I think the pre existing mods should monitor canditates for potiential moderators rather than just application and selection

Now on to the search before you post idea. I have not heard a better suggestion in many months on how to get members to use this essential key. I love searching the forums , this place is rich in info. Most new threads being posted have already been answered multiple times.

I don't think all the kids VS adults behaviour is on. Full stop. Miniriders is a community. Like it all not we are in some ways a family by the oxford dictionary. There should be complete and utter harmony between ALL members regardless of gender and age. We all are on here because WE LOVE MINI BIKES. I think members should be rewarded by avitar updates status

Eg:

Moderators have moderators , and members with posts above 100 have senior member perhaps we could have one's for guys like:
Cactus jack - Tech head
Mack- Tech head

Then for other members like
- Donating member
- Throttle Jockey
- forum poser

etc etc . Something to give merit to contributing members.

Unit you make the most sense out of everyone.

I just think that if you wanna leave why not just leave? we dont need a thread telling us that your leaving(being attension seekers).....am i correct?

If you wanna leave well then go.Its not like you live here

i got an idea on a comp for each vid of the moneth all people who wanna love making movies could all make some pitty movies and post them up

Latest posts

Back