Lets start x-mas wit a crash!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boys Wit Da Toys

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Went riding at bells creek rd yesterday wit some friends and it end up with a trip to the hospital. I was going along a road to find the person on the other bike that had broken down and i came around the corner and saw them in the distance and went for the back brake and missed so i went again and the next thing i remember is driving to the hospital.

Everyone thinks that i went highside and got spat off the bike and i ended up fly about 10 metres i think. My helmets all smashed up and my new riding gear is all torn and im very sore. Luckly i was riding dads bike so my bike didnt sustain an damage :D.

Cyaz

yer. im not feeling the best at the moment as you can imagine :rolleyes: im sore all over but dads wallet is going to be feeling sore soon :D

Thats why i dont ride forestry tracks !!
You never know whos coming the other way??
join a club, ride a proper track, hav a race and support the scene!!

Stay on ya feet an keep throwin punches mate, highsides are the worst I hate that feeling ya get....goin thru the air just before ya hit...Anyway better ya old mans ride than your's bruz.

I was on a long straight strech of road and i could see them and everythink and i knew who they were it was just that the bike locked up and spat me off

Stay on ya feet an keep throwin punches mate, highsides are the worst I hate that feeling ya get....goin thru the air just before ya hit...Anyway better ya old mans ride than your's bruz.

i know what you mean but the thing is i dont remember any of it just trying for the back brake and then in the car on the way to the hospital.

Cool , but you know what I mean...you're in the air and ya know it's not good but you can't work out where the ground is till you hit it and start ragdolling.....I HATE that .

Musta been one hell of a crash to knock you out, but from the story it sounds like your not skilled enuff to ride at the speed you come off at. Slow down until you know your bike better. IMO

yea i've come off on the high side, around a corner and landed on my left side, i got a huge ruff spot on my helmet and i had road rash all down my leg lol. hope you feel better by tomorrow mate;)

This is why people have to wear helmets, and most importantly, good quality helmets because if you were riding on the road with no helmet like many stupid people and went flying head first you wouldn't remember going to the hospital either.
Hope ya get better soon, Merry Xmas.

unlucky mate. not the best way to start christmas at all. i sort of agree with eickay and slow it down a bit and get a better feel for your dads bike. better his then yours lol. good thing you had your helmet on mate sounds like it was a pretty heavy crash. get well soon buddy and have a good chrissie.

yeah last monday i staked to at broady overshot a 50ft? table and came off the back landed on my back bruised kindey internal bleeding theres 1 litre of blood in my back have to get a operation thursday and i was concussed to and theres a mass crack up the back of my helmet, wasnt a cheap one either, but only damage to the bike is slightly bent hangers, i love hondas :) lol

bells creek eyy

i used to go fishing there
i guess u were on the road too?

Latest posts

Back