Lifan 110 VS Lifan 150??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoRCaL50MaShEr

Reaction score
Im looking to upgrade from the 110 to the 150.. Has anybody ever used one of these motors? Im wondering if the performance is worth the price.. I know the 110 rips but I seem to remember it having a rating of 12HP and the 150 has the same.. Any thoughts?

110 has 12hp?! i cant see that if its stock, a stock 125 has 9.5hp
and the YX150 is putting out about 15hp, and would eat the 110 alive with out a problem (not sure about the lifan 150 but it would sure beat the 110)

Disregard the 12 HP's I looked again and it was rated at only7 hp's... but I am interested in the reliability.. Have you ever used one?

get a new pair of gloves and glue them on your bar if you get the 150...you will need it:p ...believe me , there is a galaxy difference between your 110 and that engine

sure is the 150's rev off there head... try riding one in the wet nearly impossible but the best fun in wet my mate got into top gear on the grass wheel still sping and sideways! But yea the 150 might jsut beat the 110 lol

Latest posts

Back