lifan 125 cylinder upgrades

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stormin_norman

Reaction score
does anyone know if its possible to buy a cylinder and piston kit for the lifan 125 to take it out to a 138 or 140. i can do all the work myself so it would end up cheaper than going out and buying a complete 140. any help would be much appreciated.

hey mate
yeah you can
i have seen big bore kits made for the lifan 125s that brings it out to a 143cc true bore , i think

ill post links soon

also i may be able to get one for you
if you read my thread in minichat "importing ....." you will understand

this is what i can get you

57x62mm bore and stroke
brings it too 153cc

headkit.jpg

Last edited:
cool, do u know if i put that on what do i do about a head. do i use the old one, put on a 140 one??

just read the ebay thing, it said it was to suit lifan 138 and other 125 but didnt say lifan 125. does the kit you can get suit 125 and whats it take it out to

i think you keep the 125 head on
i will have to check

has anyone else used kits like this on the lifan 125s. what head, carb mods did you make as a result of the cylinder change.

yeah 153 is a bit far to take a 125 i think, i was thinkin more 138 or 140. i didnt really wanna have to pull down the bottom end, just change the piston and cylinder... if thats possible.

Latest posts

Back