lifan 125 or 140

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wogtaz ryder

Reaction score
just wondering i wanted a engine to do up for some extreme power!!!! just wondering what would be better a 125 with some kind of bore kit and stuff or a 140 with irk and so on...
like what would be the cheapest way for the same power..?
was also looking at those gx 150 or wateva they are that suposeably put out 16hp? but there about 600$ just trying to find a cheaper way. thx :):)

and also wouldnt mind some sites or something on were i can purchase engine mods thats in AUS!!!

i think that 150 lifan or yx 150will be my next project engine

yer id go for the lifan 150 but i heard it doesnt put out close to as much as the yx150 does

i think the yx has alot more top end power but the 150 lifan would kill it around a track said cactus jack i think it was the lifan has massive amount of torque and midrange grunt

I'm not sure about that! We would really need some trusted independent dyno testing to get the exact figues which im yet to see. Im sticking with the lifan 150cc untill I ride the YX and get some more trusted feedback on it.

hmmm well all i want is heeps of acceleration so id be goin for the lifan 150 so far..

yx 150 or lifan 150?? heard heeps mroe talk about the yx 150's but dont wana spend like 650bucks! for it even 500 for the lifan! is there anyway you could get a 125 as fast as a 150 for cheaper then 500$???

thxx

lol dont think u can get the 125 as fast as the lifan 150 for 500 mate but maybe a 140 u could

Latest posts

Back