lifan 125cc (ip54fmi) more power??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PitrideRz

Reaction score
hey guys,
ive got a lifan 125cc (ip54fmi) n1234, just wondering what i can do to get more power or improve this engine? ive searched the motor on google and found some interesting info from diffrent sites.
but any extra info would be real good.:)
cheers...

A flux capacitor will markedly improve the performance of your bike... the hard part is getting a lifan 125 to hit 88mph, which is when it kicks in... it appears to work in conjunction with the cdi unit and speed sensors, and it severely, severely, severely alters the timing by retarding it, often by what appears to be many years. It is possible to drastically advance the timing using a flux capacitor, but it is highly unrecommended, as it effects future riding capability.
It also has some pretty lights on it. It's kinda like the powerbands you used to be able to buy for two-stroke dirt bikes back in the 80's...
Gives a whole new meaning to the term "burn rubber"...

ps: I may or may not be taking the piss right about here...

A flux capacitor will markedly improve the performance of your bike... the hard part is getting a lifan 125 to hit 88mph, which is when it kicks in... it appears to work in conjunction with the cdi unit and speed sensors, and it severely, severely, severely alters the timing by retarding it, often by what appears to be many years. It is possible to drastically advance the timing using a flux capacitor, but it is highly unrecommended, as it effects future riding capability.
It also has some pretty lights on it. It's kinda like the powerbands you used to be able to buy for two-stroke dirt bikes back in the 80's...
Gives a whole new meaning to the term "burn rubber"...

ps: I may or may not be taking the piss right about here...

hahaha i bet some noob reads this and hits up ebay looking for a flux capacitor, lol you have a great sense of humor thump*140 :D

haha oh yeah was a bit pissy the other nite
funny funny!
seriously though can i get 1 lol
bye4now!

Flux capacitors arent real????
Oh dear...
Then What, THE F*** did i just buy off of ebay?????? ;)

yep they're real :D
!BT4PteQ!mk~$(KGrHgoOKkQEjlLmWTSVBKK)!25cSg~~_1.JPG

Back To The Future Flux Capacitor Replica UNLIMTED ED - eBay Reproductions, Props, Movie Memorabilia, Entertainment Memorabilia. (end time 16-Aug-09 23:58:12 AEST)

Latest posts

Back