lifan 138 or 140 into orion 138 06 model

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zuffy

Reaction score
hey guys im new to all this but i was wondering if a lifan 138cc or 140cc would go straight in to an orion 138cc twin spar 06 model because i have just blown mine up after a week of owning it and im not sure if i will get it under warranty and if it will fit where can i get one from
any help would be appreciated

i want one that starts in any gear and why would it matter in the first place im just pissed that it blew up after owning it for a week dont know where i went wrong

The lifan 138 will fit BUT you have to carefully bend the clutch leaver so it will fit into the frame. I had a Prox140 (ducar) and killed the gearbox within 3 weeks. The 138 lifan does not have as much low down grunt which was disapointing, and the selector came loose in the engine (cost 300 bucks labour to fix). But im hoping the lifan will last longer.

Get a Lifan 140cc the 138cc are actually 127cc anyway so theres no point in getting one of those.

no worries thanx for the info guys the bikes goin down to get another ducar 138cc put in it tomorrow but im still gonna put another motor in anyway i will see how it goes catch ya's

Latest posts

Back