Lifan 138cc install

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kittybum

Reaction score
Hi, I have an 06 provert and I have just purchased a 138cc lifan from DHZ and have some questions regarding installation.

I have the new engine mounted but I don't know how to connect the oil cooler.

I haven't connected a new clutch cable yet, but when I put the engine in gear and push the clutch leaver on the engine up, and push the bike, the engine still turns over. Do you think the clutch could be broken?

Can anyone help? Also is there a manual for this engine somewhere?

It is completly normal for the engine to still turn over with the clutch disengaged. The clutch plates will stick together to a certain degree, which wont happen with the engine running.

ok thanks,

How about the oil cooler? where does it connect to? I'm thinking the it could be the bolt on the clutch case, and the other one is just next to it on the engine...
is this right?

could really so with a manual

there should be 2 plugs at the top of the engine to connect it too
or they could be underneath the engine on the clutch side

i have a prox140 that came wit a lifan 140 cc the oil cooler has tho hoses tha go down the bottom look near your back brake pedel there r two bolts on the bottom in line wit the brake pedel it was bolted on there then i have a 138cc lifan n the oil cooler hoses join on the front of the head just in front of the spark plug there is 3 bolts infront of the spark pl;ug the two big bolts join the oil cooler on hope that is migy help u

Latest posts

Back