LIFAN 138cc with IRK

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goodytod

Reaction score
hi there Guys.. im getting an IRK in stall in my bike next week and was just curious about the following two things..

should i look at putting an oil cooler on my bike now with the IRK

&

what size carby would be best to run.. mikuni 25mm or mikuni 30mm ??

thanks guys

stick with the 25mm it will be better for response, as for the oil cooler, if you can i would say yes never hurts to be safe.
i have a spare adaptor plate if your in need

thanks mate.. yeah i tihnk i will be going with an oil cooler for sure... and i might be right with the adapter plate.. will have to check and see if ir comes with one.. as im getting everything in stalled at once.. just waiting on my new high performance coil to turn up.. that will go in later on i tihnk..

any more advice form anyone ..?

the bike has been taking down to the shop to get the IRK installed, get a tune up and full service and new brake pads all round.. im hoping they have got my new coil in stock aswell.. but im not too sure..

i have also opted to get the oil cooler installed aswell.. to save the life of the engine.

should ahve the bike back by tomoro im guessing

ducar... im hoping to get up there.. still havent got the bike back as yet.. as they shop has been flat out with other jobs.. and since im getting it all done pretty much free im being patient... but while the bikes is in there.. im getting my rear brakes all fixed aswell.. and a couple of other goodies.

Latest posts

Back