Lifan 140 mods

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shreddin

Reaction score
Just want to get some opinions on how to make the genuine Lifan 140 haul ass whilst keeping it reliable and mantaining the same capacity?

I know about IRKs and oil slings but what else can be done? Oversized valves etc

mate you might as well get the cylinder bored and chuck a irk in while your at it then it will surely haul ass.

mate you might as well get the cylinder bored and chuck a irk in while your at it then it will surely haul ass.

Yeah, i'm just thinkin about racing. I'm not sure if there are restrictions on the cc's or not. So if I can make it haul whilst staying at 140 that would be good

So is it true that you can big bore the 140cc Lifan because I just want my DHZ to kick arse :cool:

well then just get a hc piston port head and irk and maybe think about the size of the valves you could also get a race cam

well then just get a hc piston port head and irk and maybe think about the size of the valves you could also get a race cam

Yeah sounds like the go. What sizes would you reckon for the valves and who makes good race cams?

So you think going to oversized valves is a waste of time?

Crower make good cams, Staggs USA sell the Oversize Valve Heads (not worth the money).

...what you talking ..not worth the money ...big valve heads are the way to go, man!!

Latest posts

Back