Lifan 140cc Dress Up Kit Help.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitty

Reaction score
Hey guys, just got myself a dress up kit for my lifan 140cc. And i have struck a problem. How do i get the cirlce plate off of my bike, Pictured below, you can see it pointed to in red,
large-pitpro-140bfwte-23.jpg

. This is the kit i bought RED BILLET CNC ENGINE DRESSUP KIT DHZ LIFAN PITPRO BIKE - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 12-Dec-08 00:22:10 AEDST)

Another thing is that where my oil cooler lines go into the side of the engine, the new red bit doenst have the adaptions for the oil cooler lines. Do i have to buy them. Also if you look at the link of my kit i bought. You will see indentical little circle things. Which ones goes on the upper side and which one goes on the lower side of the motor. One has a little hole in it whith a spot to put a tube of some sort into.
cheers
alex

The one with the hole in the middle is for the bolt that holds the round cover on. You will see the same hole in the middle of the cover thats on it now which has a small bolt/screw head and that goes through to the other side and screws into the round cover.

The one with the hole in the middle is for the bolt that holds the round cover on. You will see the same hole in the middle of the cover thats on it now which has a small bolt/screw head and that goes through to the other side and screws into the round cover.

Is that in reference to the two small circle type things that are sitting next to each other in the ebay picture

No that was in reference to the rectangular shape side cover with the 3 holes in it. The two smaller round ones are the valve caps/covers and the one with the hole in it goes on top and the tube supplied with it gets connected to it to act as a breather.

Ahh ok, but i cant run that rectangular shaped one because I cant attach the oil cooler lines to it. Because the one on the bike has 5 holes, this one only has three holes. Also could i run the small circle cap that has the hole in it to attach the pipe onto for the breather without the pipe as i didnt get it or will i need this pipe.

Does anyone know what the pic of the big circle thing is called that is pointed to in the 1st pic? Or how to get it off

Last edited:
post up a pic once yah done mate! ive been looking at buying a dress up kit

OK I've attached a pic for you !!

The Bolt hole I've marked "1" is the bolt you remove to take off the circle part on the other side !!! the circle will be a little stuck !! but once the bolt is removed it's only the gasket holding it on !!!

The cover I've marked "2" is the cover that go's on top of the head and has the hose on it to release pressure from the head.. The other go's on the bottom !!!

Also, You say that your motor needs a side cover with the two extra holes for the cooler lines !! I have a red one here that has the two oil line holes but I need one that doesn't have the holes so maybe we can swap !!!

let me know !!! and I hope the pic helped !!!

dda5_10.jpg

Cheers for that liljohn, pb performance and I thump. I got it all sorted out. just one of the gaskets tore in half so i gotta order a new one. :)

Latest posts

Back