lifan 150cc dress up kits.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimini

Reaction score
what dress up kits can you put on the lifan 150 , five0 wont fit ,
anyone know what others will. like does , red barron , or sano have ones that will fit.
need help.
let me know

I was told that 4 pieces of this 6 piece kit will fit the 150 lifan. Can anyone confirm this? Heres the pics of the 6pce kit and the 4 pieces that should fit. This kit is only about $35
DRESS_UP_KIT_GOLD_3.jpg

DRESS_UP_KIT_GOLD.jpg

It should be easy to figure out what is going to fit just by looking at you engine

It should be easy to figure out what is going to fit just by looking at you engine

Exactly^^ but i havent got my 150 lifan yet so i cant check it so thats why i posted those pics so he could check it out for himself coz I was told those four pieces will fit.

all bar dipstick should fit going by the pic i found on google but the right side cover has fittings for an oil cooler. Cant make out the dipstick in the pic

all shoulkd fit bar the sideplate
wich is easy fixed because there are undrilled 1s
even the tappet covers are the same as lifan 140/125
the only thing im not 100% on is the timing cover

oh and also the kit that u have posted up the kit for is a jialing wich means that this timing cover will not fit

eddie at ciniworx keeps them but the dipstik doesnt fit because of the dumb f%&king place the china's put the plug and they have a differant thread size hey

but everything else is a go

how do the tappet covers fit? The 150 has bolt on ones not screw in ones like the picture.:confused:

Latest posts

Back