lifan 150ss

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrous150

Reaction score
With the new lifan 150s do yous guys know if you have to do much work to them.......
Chherss guys
hope to get a reply:D :D :D

Yeah mate, I just got one of them.

Firstly sort out the jetting, because with mine I found out straight away that it runs way to rich.

Other than that I like the way she runs.

There are always mods to make the engine more powerful but it just depends what you want really.

l2r1de, have you found it alot more powerful than 140 engines?

yehhhh bloudy oath man it is so quick it just wheel spins and its got preety good tyres on them........

l2r1de, have you found it alot more powerful than 140 engines?

Its slightly more torquey, doing wheelies is a bit easier but the top end feels the same.

Yeh i have heard they have the same gear box as 140's and that so im guessing they would have around the same top end just a fair bit more torque and up and go!

there is a new lifan 150 cam out last oct and its not the xy

yeh theres a thread on here about it somewhere i think its the one that mxb_125 started about the 150 16hp engine look in there and you will find it edzy

yeah bois i know theres a lifan 150 out , but the nitrous 150 has a YX 150 look at the head its the klx copy and it has YX imprinted on the cylinder block

sorry edyz your rite the xy150s inthe nitrous but i ment lifan is got a new 150 aswell

Latest posts

Back