Lifan Head Upgrade 138cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cranga

Reaction score
Howdy all, Ive purchached a black Lifan motor and am curious what else i would need to fit this lifan replacement cylender kit. Im fairly new to this type of engine modding, so help would be appreciated!

2.jpg

1.jpg

just make sure the stroke is the same because if 138 barrel is longer than the 125 there will not be much compression and if its smaller BANG RATTLE RATTLE

i seen that head.... up close, exactly that one... u can change headz

thatz the same head as the one on my bike :)

crazzy #1 said:
i seen that head.... up close, exactly that one... u can change headz

thatz the same head as the one on my bike :)
not being a smart ass but that is a barrel, it houses the piston, the head sits on that it houses the valves and cam, the piston that comes with it will give you 11.0:1 compression and i think that the standard Lifan 125 has 9.0:1

A friend asked DHZ for the bore and stroke of the lifan 138cc engine, they said it was 55mm x 56mm

That should be a drop on fit to the 125 lifan.

CHeers guys! just snapped one up on ebay. Recomend i port the head while its out?

I would recommend you build that thing into a dirt churning monster. Ya better port that thing.

i know for a fact that 110cc will not work with this 138cc barrel kit. lol ive tried and the stroke of a 110cc will not fully compress on the comression stroke, ive heard that the 125cc stroke is fine ?

Latest posts

Back