Lifan110cc VS Ducar125cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divy

Reaction score
ok well i have a pitpro110cc stock with 10'' rims the only mod is 16tooth spocket on the front instead of 14
i was riding an a guy on a bike came past so we stopped talked an so on an decided to go for a ride together his bike had thumpster stickers on it but i dont think it was it did have a Ducar 125cc engine with 12'' rear an 14'' front rim

every straight we went on my bike was faster he was allways behind by two or so bike lenghts

so for the ppl that wanted to now how fast it is in a straight line id say it performs very well

so yours is the semi auto 4sp
imagine wat a 125 lifan would be like on the pitpro 125

yeah auto 4speed, i thought for sure it would of bet me! cause of the bigger cc's an larger wheels i was shocked but it was a good shock lol

Yeh, and i would Immagine the LIFFAN would last the longest. PIT PROS are cool bikes, the look little and easy to throw around. The excess weight of a thumpstar is annoying but the extra power from the GPX Makes it all the much better! Only rode the 110 pit pro with the thiner forks and it seemed to go good, not sure, i will ask my friend if he has had any problems with it.

it would depend on many things that effect the performace of the 2 engines.

it would depend on many things that effect the performace of the 2 engines.

Yes, main one is rider ability.

Ive had both motors in my bike and id have to say the ducar had a lot more go than the 110cc lifan.

yep thats the pitpro i have, i have jumped it a few times but nothing big just to give you an idea the jump that i do with the pitpro is about 6foot tall an the bottom of the tyre would be about 4foot off the top of the jump if that makes sence
id say the bike wouldnt be able to go much higher

Latest posts

Back