lifan140 into atomik125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sidney ur rong dont listin to him ask sik-pj aka quick proX bcoz he has done it it will go in BUT u need to either grind the frame or bend the gear shifter im pritty sure thats it ok mate

hey how are yas i was just wondering if a lifan 140 or 138 will goin into an orion 138 06 model ive just blown mine up after a week of owning it ive heard some bad stuff about ducar engines but i didnt believe it unil now not sure if i will get it under warranty so i was thinking if warranty falls through i will get a lifan not really sure wat im doin on this site so if ya can email me anything that will help i will really appreciate it my email is [email protected]

i donno what u have to bend maby its the kickstarter i donno fuck but it wont go stright in

you need to bend the clutch arm or grind the frame.

well i just had a look at my atomik frame and lifan 140 engine in my other bike the only thing i can see is maybe the carbie will hit the frame because of the backward facing manifold. a forward facing one would fix that right???
and are all 140 oil cooled wouldnt be that hard to put a mount onto atomik frame.

yes it is hard to mount the oil cooler on them because they have no bracket and because the 140 is start in gear the clutch arm hits the frame.

i see what u mean mate.. but grinding the frame there dont look or sound safe.
i know i couple welders (their trade) that i reckon could put a mount on. do you know of anybody successfully putting one in.
anybody have any thoughts as to a good 140 engine that might fit.

none will fit all 140's are start in any gear if you dont want to grind the frame bend the clutch arm a little bit and just get a bracket welded on for the cooler and it should work fine.

should be able to build a bracket myself and just bolt it on somehow is there any place its supposed to go and the carby problem will the manifold of the ducar thats in there now fit the lifan

sik pj as yellow pro x said there are a fair few threads on it already have a look through some i have never done it so woudnt know but sik pj has.

ok cool well if it has been done i will figure it out im pretty good with steel and i got all the equipment needed should be fine will let yas know how i go when i get the engine if i do
thanx guys yous were a huge help

Latest posts

Back