light weight oil slinger.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EST.91

Reaction score
if you buy a ligh weight oil slinger itself no inner rotar, and put that into ur 140cc engine ect. will that improove in anyway and rev harder

so no one knows anything ??
guess i came to the wrng place then

see now thats a waste of n asnwer u cod of told me what it dose but nah, your to cool so u gotta fdo what 99% of the idiots on here say and tell me to use the search use are jsut lazy people

Newbie make me funny in my tummy.

Just a quick search buddy, or would you like me to search for you? I can also hold hand while crossing the road?

newbie im n old member been on this site longer then u champ, ive been on this site since 2005 jsut morans like urself make it funny for me who cause i make a new account use think that im the newbie but you are

yeh but all it takes is a simple answer, but people like yourself cant do that, even though you know the answer cant just say it, just makn this thread one of the stupidest threads

a member since 05 and still have a attitude towards ,very productive members

i'll let it slide this time as it being Xmass and all ,but the finger is on the see ya later button

now as for your Q

SEARCH ,why should members repeat them selves over and over again on the same subjects?

And if you think that members here are morons why bother comeing here to ask a moronic QUESTION ?

IDIOT

o look at me im snitchy aka retardnator rather then moderator. i just asked a question why codnt they link me rather then have to post stupid answers like use the search, when u cant find shit on search

hahaha!!

" retardnator rather then moderator. "

that cracked me up!!

banbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanban

hahaha well that guy was funny, just tell him they make the bike slower next time haha

he comes on here demanding answers with a bad attitude what a moron

Latest posts

Back