Like,wtf?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XR160R

Reaction score
Ok now i just had quite a scare.

The site stopped working on me for a whole hour. It would just say "this page couldnt be found"

This hasnt happened since like a year ago.

Ok now i may be taking this to seriously, but what if it keeps happening?

so its not only me? hmm i thought this issue was resolved and long gone

Did any of you try pinging the site to make sure it wasn't an issue with your connection? (A tracert would be even better...)

I've not noticed it being down yet. I'd recommend you grab the email address of the site admin and you can email him if it goes down again :)

Did any of you try pinging the site to make sure it wasn't an issue with your connection? (A tracert would be even better...)

I've not noticed it being down yet. I'd recommend you grab the email address of the site admin and you can email him if it goes down again :)

yer i knwo what your saying mate but i highly doubt a whole bunch of peoples connections dropping at once and yes it did happen to me too

Happens to me every now and then too not to sure why, I think someone said its because they changed servers or something

Yeh nothing to do with my connection. Its the website. I remeber like a year ago a few members were complaining but apparently it got resolved? hmm dunno

Latest posts

Back