List the flaws of this bike!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea
Fork's not Ajustable,No rebound on rear shock,weld for back section of frame dodgy.....

only problem you need to know is its a 3 amigos bike, dont buy this if your life depended on it, i would rather walk a track than ride this thing, seen way to many of them being pushed back to the car park :(

yay!!! a fellow adelaide boy who knows just how dodgy thay are!!!
take ebays dodgyest seller and times that by 10= 3 amigoes bikes!
the only good thing about the 3 amigoes is that you can go in their and have a good laugh at the dodgy sales people and the even dodgyer bikes.

Crap!

Yeh those Lifan engines are really shit!!! HE A HE H HAH HEHA

yeah i know the "quality" of the bike and its nothing less than terrible. for what they are, for how established the company is you would think they would do a better job, but no they have one of the worst bikes you could possibly think of, i pity the people i have seen riding around on them honestly when they could have spent a little more on a dhz or a pitpro. it really goes to show how much someone listens and looks around when you see them walk out with a 3 amigos bike.. depressing.

STEAR CLEAR....

Tony.

hahahaha good observation unit_mx and your right, they arent good guys, customer service is like this "buy our bike then never come back!"

I was dead curious so I went on clicking the link to the detonator ..............

Yikes! The moment the page loaded, I literally almost fell off my seat laughing at the sight of the "3 amigos", each of them giving me that look!!!

Well, sure is not a way to judge (the bikes, the service, etc..) but yeah, I'm not gonna take any chances... I'll take the word of the majority here.

Edit*
Just went for a look one more time....Man, there's really something in the way they look.......lol..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back