Loncin 125cc Engine

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WyldOne

Reaction score
G'day guys,

I just wanted to know what do you guys think of the brand 'Loncin'?

I'm looking at getting the 125cc Loncin engine.

Lifan are easy to get parts for and are the pick of the china's. I am sure that the lochin will run but if you want to extract a few extra ponies later you will wish you had a Lifan.

Hope there alright just bought 1. For $112 spose cant expect the world but its for my 9 yr old so dont think ill need the extra ponies. Havent put it in yet but will let you know how it goes

i got a jailing 125cc for sale, check the classifieds section

alright but the jailings are much better, look around if you dont believe me

You wanted 400 for yours and i got a loncin for 112. Dont think there that much better do you

yep they are much better and i dropped the price to 300, need this thing gone.

Hi.
Just fitted one of these engines in an off road kart and was going to dump the oil and use fully synthetic untill I saw your comment, can you please tell me why as I thought this was a good move.
Thanks.
Kevo

Hi.
Just fitted one of these engines in an off road kart and was going to dump the oil and use fully synthetic untill I saw your comment, can you please tell me why as I thought this was a good move.
Thanks.
Kevo

Well this is a blast from the past. This thread is 4 years old. From memory I think its because the engine has a wet clutch and synthetic oil will make it slip. I used to use the cheap stuff you buy from the super market. Just changed it every 10 hours or so.

Some people use a semi synthetic but im not sure on brands or viscosities, stick with Castrol 4T mineral oil as it is a 15w-50 so is suited well to lower air temperatures and also for higher temperatures. So is a good alround and cheap oil to use.

Latest posts

Back