long weekend ride

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey pit bike kid I drive along heathcoat road everyday to get to work and I always wonder if you get much trouble out there from cops?

yep ill second that do they give the bike a hard time and what day u heading out

i use to go 4wding out meni just curiouse i got invited out there for bike riding is it that bad up near the road?

hey all na you dont get no problems with cops when out today had no problems bumpd into a trail cop he said hey guys have a good day ride safe they dont care if you got gear on / helmet . boots, just your ordenary saftey gear but if you not wearing a helmet well they will give you a hard time but i a;ways go in thair no probleams at all everyone thair is friendly when you ride past tham they wave mabe stop say heyy talk and end up riding togeter to find new single tracks ect all good fun untill you get that one morron riding on the street with out a helmet and corsing caos but never had a problem with cops and my bikes have yosi pipes big bore pipes they dont care but if you have spark arrestors put tham in and all my bikes are not registured for the road they still dont say enthink hope this helps see yous in the trails
remember safe riding = to happy cop

mm might take up the offer i got then should be fun climbing threw the tracks which i use to 4wd on haha

its all fun thiar did 6hrs of riding thair today and i never got bored once its not like a track wear you keep going around and around the same trail every corner just get funner and harder you get hill climbs water crossings all fun

mate what abut when u get off the f3 at the wallsend exit isnt there sthing there

Latest posts

Back