lookin at doing a good clean up of my pitty

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fat-magz

Reaction score
hey guys,

im up for a good service on my MSO pitty, as its not ideling properly (only when fully warmed up) even though ive turned the idel screw etc and the exhaust is abit spluttery...ive just been doing the oil changes etc etc... what are the main things i should look at doing?.... an if there are any vid tutorials on those things can u send me the links that would be great.... cheers

yea i would take it to a bike shop, but know one has any idea of a good bike shop in brisbane/gold coast area i might just take it to 50's headquarters... i just didnt want to go somewhere that was dodgy and rip me off....

i think they quoted between 70-100 bucks for a service what that includes i dont know
cheers

a service from a bike shop is (that they do with my bike) rings, piston. thats all they do at my shop and they charged $150 for a 125 bigbike

yea but the actual place is in sydney... ah well ill just go to 50's HQ i supose

Back