Lookin for the good oil on a Prox AGB29 Thumpstar

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLY 75

Reaction score
G'Day,
I'm a recent member to this forum as I'm lookin at purchasing a pit bike of some description. Ive been hitting ebay pretty hard and have tracked some of the Orion Prox agb29 thumpstars. They seem to be selling for around the low $700 plus another $100 to get it delivered. So I was wondering if these bikes are any good for that kind of money. I don't want to do anything too wild on it but I don't wont to buy a bucket of bits either. I weigh 80kg and mainly want to ride socially with mates. Does anyone know if I can purchase these bikes other than on ebay so I can take a look at them in person, or should I keep away from them altogether and opt for another type of bike?

Mate theres a fair few of us with the agb-29. Great bike, definatly one of the better options out there for the price range. I can supply you pics of my bike close up after 4 months of hard riding with a 110 kg rider!

Cranga, thanks for the response. Did you get ur AGB29 off ebay or are there other places where you can source them?

power off road sells them or that other place, i think you can search it in google.

And they are not thumpstars it is a pitbike

$700 geez i must have got ripped, iv been watching the actions and most went for $1100 and $1200 plus postage, I got mine for $900 and iv still keeped watch on them and have found $870 the lowest price so im not worried about 30 bucks. Im talking about the atomic por X not the orion agb29 which is the same shit minus the makani carbi which you can get off ebay for 25 bucks if your lucky. Also I dont know if the rear suspension is the same as the atomik bikes but im tipping there both the same only atomic marketed the product with more detail. I had and won an orion agb in ktm orange which totaled to $940 including $100 postage and $25 insurance. Feeuw I was lucky to get out of that one, I chose the atomik for $900 and went and picked it up. If your in Melbourne you can go down to springvale to see it for yourself, its not that small, like the other mini bikes iv seen.
Man, 800 bucks, jump on it, its worth it, like I said I payed $900 and definatly worth it. Yup.

Thanks for the low down guys. Ive seen 2 Orion agb29 pit bikes sell on ebay for $711 and $720 plus $100 postage, but ur right throtl most of these r going for mid $800 plus postage and some blowing out even further. Appollo motosports have had these and the are running a postage only sale - no pick up apparently. Does anyone know where I could view / buy an agb29 in the Brisbane area? Does anyone have contacts with the importers direct? Also what r the agb 30's like (200cc) and I think atomik do a 150cc? They look like alot of motor in a small bike, r there any problems with these bikes being unbalanced or cracking frames / engine mounts - should I just concentrate on getting a 125cc?

apollo aus selling the orions have put a reserve on all their bikes of 799 now
so it wont be any cheaper :(

Yeah I have noticed, whats up with that? There are still a couple of bikes being posted with no reserve though.

Latest posts

Back