lookin to buy a bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patto

Reaction score
hey there guys im kinda new to the bike scene so i dont really know what to look for, i've been having a look on ebay and found a bike that i like but im not sure if its gonna be a good buy or what i should get, the 140cc or the 150cc

NEW 2008 REIGN BIGFOOT 140cc DIRT BIKE MOTOR THUMPSTAR - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 06-Aug-08 20:15:00 AEST)

NEW 2008 REIGN BIGFOOT 150cc DIRT BIKE MOTOR THUMPSTAR - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 06-Aug-08 21:15:00 AEST)

and yes i have done a search but theres not alot of info on these bigfoot bikes. what would be a better one to get the 140 or the 150? and also what motor has the abilty for an irk and lightened oil slinger??

Thanks in advance for the help guys

hey fellas thanks for the replies, do any them make a bike like a bigfoot something with bigger tyres cause i wanna ride it along trails and the 14 and 12 tyres are to small, i think pitpro make a 125 bike do they make a 140 bigfoot or 150? whats a better engine to a lifan 150cc or a lifan 140cc?? and can they both have irk and oil slinger installed in them?

Thanks

yes pitpro do have a bigfoot 125 but the front wheel is so big that wen u hit a decent jump or big enuff bump the front wheel hits the bash plate..but the pitpro 140xr or 150xr is a midsize bike so its pretty good for trails as it sits higher
...the lifan 140 and 150 can have irk and slingers installed i think..

Atomik do a bigfoot lifan 150 now too. They are pretty good and go cheap on ebay but you will need to change the shock straight away. The three ive seen are total pogo sticks in the rear. Dangerous even.

Latest posts

Back