Looking for a good lifan powered bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man, most of those bikes can be found on ebay, sent lilscottie a pm and see if you can have a look at the bikes he imports (come from same factory as mojo), they are way better built. Can customise it to how ever you want (you choose the parts)

Currently been looking at them monsoon bikes on ebay which sell for around $600.
Does anyone know of a similar bike for a similar price??

ah yeah thats got the jialing motor hasnt it? i think i seen that one on ebay.
Whats it go like and whats the build quality like? is it going to break? How long ya had it for?

The bse seems to be good value few mates have bought them in last couple of weeks an are happy, i have same bike just not bse graphics an i have had no probs so far:)

you know where to get these bse bikes for cheap around melbourne area? for $500-600 or less?

I have not seen any advertised from melbourne just brisbane on ebay an a company here in sydney but u could always just get one freighted i guess, :rolleyes:

The problem with BSE @$610 is that price can not be sustained as it cost the guys that much just to bring it to AUs..So parts and things like that may become a problem latter

AS for Lifan...

Any factory can put ina Lifan for you .....Lifan is actually cheeper than most run of the mill Loncin's They just have a great reputation in Aus....One of the most expensive motor you can use are the Zongshens..Most factory will not want you to use them as they cost more and take longer to get....

Enjoy imports....>IF you need any help please ask we bring 24 containers every year....and we have a warehouse and office in china :) so can act as an agent if you need..

All the Best Lussive

Would you mind explaining the actual real difference between these two motors that prompts the higher price you want? Also name which parts you think will be hard to get for the BSE.

pic.php

pic.php

If you had ever read any of the aftermarket online stores for fiddys around the world and OS fiddy forums you would know that the Lifan reputation is worldwide and comes from them being raced and modified heavily in Asia, Europe and the States in dirt and minimotard. Also the monkey bike scene. Only now are we starting to see more people aware of whats possible with the china engines in Aus. The reason they are cheaper is cause they sell such a huge volume. Supply 10% the worlds small engines.

Mack said:
Would you mind explaining the actual real difference between these two motors that prompts the higher price you want? Also name which parts you think will be hard to get for the BSE.

pic.php

pic.php

If you had ever read any of the aftermarket online stores for fiddys around the world and OS fiddy forums you would know that the Lifan reputation is worldwide and comes from them being raced and modified heavily in Asia, Europe and the States in dirt and minimotard. Also the monkey bike scene. Only now are we starting to see more people aware of whats possible with the china engines in Aus. The reason they are cheaper is cause they sell such a huge volume. Supply 10% the worlds small engines.

Mack The world dose not revolve around eBay...

The zongshen or Lifan cost us and other importers around $120US in China.. Give or take $10

So lets land that Convert to Australian Dollars $166 plus GST 10% and Duty 6.5% So the motor is $190 landed

On www.chinesemotorbikezone.com we are letting these motors go at $249

We make an enormous $59 :) hehehe..........This gives you 3 months warranty...And get this we stock all the parts for the motor......

Macka I fly to China at least 2 time a year....And sell a few thousand bikes ..Why is it you always think you know better with less than a tenth of the experience I have in China...I know you know the mechanics better mate but when it comes to business you dont know much.....
'

This kids listen to you and you feed them crap....To sell these bikes you have to be liecensed dealer and most are not..Being a Motor dealer gives you statutory rights ..Such as warranties and clear title among other things ../....Infact you would never get a liecence if you told them where you are selling...In so eBay is a matter of time and the Department of Fair Trading and the AMCA are closing business now and imposing $5000+ fines....Most dealers are complaining and reporting sellers..So again a matter of time...

WTF? What has ebay, your china trips, import costs and your sales volume got to do with my perfectly valid questions?

You made claims to all these readers that:
1. for BSE bikes "parts and things like that may become a problem" and I asked "which parts you think will be hard to get?"

2.Lifan's "just have a great reputation in Aus" as if not elsewhere, and have constantly infered in your posts that somehow Lifans are inferior to Zongshens without any evidence to back your claims. So I have simply asked for this evidence, so I can learn along with the rest of the readers why this is so.

Now I, like the rest of us, want to learn more about the technical side of these china motors and couldn't give a shit about your " I go to China x times a year and just know better than you" crap. Back your claims and gain some real credability.
Now I have never claimed Lifan or Zongshen to be one better than the other, cause I am unbiased and believe them to be virtually the same and am purchasing another Zonger next week for an experimental build. But you are the one making unfounded claims and feeding everyone your biased, make a buck, shit.
Anyone reading this can go to any large fast fifty forum in the world and find out all you want to know about any of these motors (except ducar...dunno why?) so if you want to stick to your claims you are going against thousands of good engine builders around the world who have been building race engines from all the china motors. Actually the Zongshen doesn't get mentioned much.

BTW... you don't know me at all or how experienced I am in business...just another unfounded assumption.

You also contradicted yourself. You said the Zongshen is more expensive and longer to get than Lifan, so manufacturers don't want to use it. But then go on to say Lifan and Zongers are bought by Aus importers for equal money. Got me confused. I thought Lifan and Zongshen factories are just down the road from each other so why harder to get? BSE offer Loncin/Zongshen/Lifan for all models. Go figure.

Also you keep bitchin about Ebay...aren't you selling your stuff on there too? I think I've seen your engines going for less than you quoted as shipped. You'll go broke...

I would like to know what the exact difference between the Zonger and the Lifan is.

I think that sellers are an asset to forums as they put you directly in touch with some products...but I hope that vested interests don't get in the way of what these forums are really about...accurate information.

Illusive....I thought Mack's question was fair enough so why evade it? I don't care if you've walked the Great Wall and back...I just want to know if you know any more than just the prices....

Latest posts

Back