looking for a new bike around 150cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luke410

Reaction score
hey guys searching the web for some good deals for a 150cc dirt bike. i reaaly need your help for some cheap deals. look at under $1500!!! i now it sounds cheap but anything around that prize will do. please send me links if u find me something good

thanks a million

luke

I know its more than your price range but I would highly recommend the DHZ

DHZ OUTLAW 160R, NEW RELEASED RACE BIKE | Mini Bikes | Pitbikes | Dirt Bike Parts & Accessories | DHZ Mini Moto

Talk to Ken at DHZ and Im sure he would be more than happy to cut a deal for you!!! especially if your looking at racing

Heres the 140 version... quite a bit cheaper but it has lower specs...

DHZ DPRO 140, NEW RELEASED | Mini Bikes | Pitbikes | Dirt Bike Parts & Accessories | DHZ Mini Moto

Have a look around the DHZ site and also check out the mini classifieds section on here as well.:

DHZ DPRO 140, NEW RELEASED | Mini Bikes | Pitbikes | Dirt Bike Parts & Accessories | DHZ Mini Moto

Also check out this:

http://www.miniriders.com/mini-chat/29627-bike-your-budget-no-more-bike-should-i-buy-threads.html

Good luck,

Carlton

hey man i was just looki at that. it looks pretty good (the 160) but im gonna wait and try get something a bit cheaper because a lot of people are saying that the prices r startin to drop a bit so if u wannna sell a bike nows the chance

thanks anyway

yeah man i would be looking at a dhz outlaw 160r and tell them you are from miniriders and they will give you a good deal.

hey man i was just looki at that. it looks pretty good (the 160) but im gonna wait and try get something a bit cheaper because a lot of people are saying that the prices r startin to drop a bit so if u wannna sell a bike nows the chance

thanks anyway

Hey Mate

Prices as far as the better china bikes aren't dropping anytime too soon ... quality is slowly getting better but the price is fairly stable. If your wanting to get a good deal then Id recommend getting something second hand. Take PBK's bike for instance....

Pitster pro x4r dhz thumpstar 160cc + spares | eBay

This bike is awesome... had a ton of coin spent on it any hes put it on eBay with no reserve ... who knows you may be lucky enough to get it under 1500... I know thats what Id be buying

Regards,
Carlton

Hi Carlts,

I agree with the bike being good but this guy may kill himself on that thing if he doesnt have a great deal of riding experience.

Go for one of the DHZ bikes as they are fully upgradeable and a stock 140 is plenty of power, maybe even too much power, if you are just getting into riding.

There are plenty of great second hand deals around if you are wanting a bike to learn on and have fun with. You could probably get something decent for far less than your budget would dictate. As long as the basics are all there and of a decent quality you can then upgrade components as you see or feel the need. That would be my suggestion.

Logic

Latest posts

Back