Looking for feedback on forks

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big red

Reaction score
I need to buy new forks for my bike.
I have narrowed it down to three sets I am interested in.
Can people who have used these forks let me know how they where.

1) DNM M200 (HORNET)

2) Fastace as02

3) "MARZOCCHI REP"
FORKS_USD_3.jpg

FORKS_USD_2.jpg

My brother has AS02's on his older MSO Pro and they are good forks for the money !! they have rebound on one leg and compression on the other .. they setup and handle well on trails, flat tracks and small jumps.. We havn't tried anything bigger as thats not the type of riding he does !!

I have M200's on my MSO Elite.. They seem like sweet forks but I havn't tried them out at all yet (just got the bike) but they have compression and rebound on each leg and can be set real firm if need be. to the point where, with front brake on and me pushing down on the front I can only just move them !! Going by MSO's testing they handle the big stuff No problems !!

I havn't had anything to do with the Zocci reps so can't comment

but if it was me out of them 3 I'd go the DNM M200's

Also, I haven't heard to much about them but on paper the AS01's sound OK with compression, rebound and preload adjustment on each leg !!!

I put a set of 735mm length 200mm travel MARZOCCHI REP's on my ProX250, very good forks, compression, dampenning and rebound, and if it can handle the 250, it would be even better on a 125-140cc bike
I had probs fitting them as they are not made for my bike, they where 3mm smaller diameter both top and bottom i made alloy sleeves at work, the brakes didnt line up with the disc, i need to pack out the bracket to bring it closer to the disc and and modify the plate the calipers bolt to as the disc on the bike was to bike, so i had to move the setup back a little, an hours work on the bracket and sleeves and the 250 doesnt bottom out like it did with the original forks and feels so much better over bumppy tracks

Latest posts

Back