looking for good parts/service shop in socal

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbpd50816

Reaction score
I just bought a used 107cc sikk inc pit bike for my son. The rear brake line is leaking somewhere after the resevor. Each day there is brake fluid on the ground under the bike, and then today the rear tire kept bubbling over the rim and wouldnt seat right. I think the inside of the tire might be bad, its a dunlop tire. Any help or advice would be great, Im looking for a shop here in so cal to buy parts and have it serviced. Wouldnt mind having the whole bike gone through and a tune up service. Thanks - Jeremy

if in perth go to costal motorcycles they sell heaps of china stuff

Dude, can you give me the name of your dealer. You gotta be smoking some good crack. He already said he is in SoCal. Southern California for the uninitiated !!

I teach at Skip Fordyce H-D in Riverside and Malcom Smith's is right across the street...they may be able to get you set up IDK actually......I just moved up from San Diego and there is a couple of places there....I remember seeing a pitbike place or 2 off the 215 near Langston Motorsports but I do not remember the name.........if you can wrench, I would just do the stuff yourself and order the parts you need from Fire Power Minis or Wholesale Cycle.....Terry (aka The GDFP) is in Michigan but his shipping is extra speedy....does most of my special motor work for me and is an encyclopedia of knowledge...he can hook you up in the performance department....snap a pic of where it is leaking at and send it...maybe I can tell you what you need...could be missing a crush washer off the line....

Latest posts

Back