Looking for Riders

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glathier

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am the owner of a 10 acer property in a town called New Italy in the broadwater shire NSW, and i am looking for some people to ride with, there is a total of 4 tracks including my neighbors 10 acers. All is welcome as long as your not a serial killer :p

Near Byron bay/Ballina/Lismore

oh ok wicked wicked, ummm me & a few mates live on the coast. mayb we can pop in
some time & have a sling around, if tha's fine.:grinning-smiley-003 cos it hard to find some where to ride them these days with out getting chased or or taking with big bikes.

If your keen , personaly build a track comp style , hold meets , hold ride days , charge a small fee ,to help pay for machines and such , your on a goldmine if you do it right

best o luck

If your keen , personaly build a track comp style , hold meets , hold ride days , charge a small fee ,to help pay for machines and such , your on a goldmine if you do it right

best o luck

i second this bud for sure hay...... lliltte mx track or super cross & like the movie field of dreams says "if you build it he will come" for this a word change " if you build it riders will come" :Harp:

oh ok wicked wicked, ummm me & a few mates live on the coast. mayb we can pop in
some time & have a sling around, if tha's fine.:grinning-smiley-003 cos it hard to find some where to ride them these days with out getting chased or or taking with big bikes.

Im originaly from Palm Beach, haha its about a 2 hour drive from there, and yes ur all welcome :D, stay on Pacific motor way untill you reach a town called woodburn and u will find New Italy from there,New Italy 2472 NSW

Last edited:
Im from Palm beach :p. 2 hour drive from the goldie, 923 swan bay new italy road 2472 NSW google maps it very easy to get here, stay on pacific motor way untill u reach a town called woodburn, u will find new italy from there, And i would love to charge ect but that makes me resposible for people crashing ect, so yeh rather just be mates who ride at there own risk.

lol palmy hay nice nice i run a muck there for a while mayb 6 year hahah
umm ok cool cool well i hit them up and see what we can do,, Resposible yah tha's why get
insurance and what you chage ppl to race or food drink so so will cover tha, i not up to date on it so if it ever come to mind cld look into.

Latest posts

Back