looking for someone to ride with

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettLo

Reaction score
hey all im new to these forums just got myself my pitty ( finally ) riding a pitpro 140 , just thought id make my first post and say hello to everyone out there , and see if there is anyone on the sunny coast who might be lookin for someone to ride with on weekends :) feel free to drop me a line !

Welcome to the forums ,nice bike youll enjoy

as for riders round the sunny coast ,mate there's heaps of mini mebers up that way sure you'll find some 1 to roost mud on in the beerwah forest

Welcome to the forums ,nice bike youll enjoy

as for riders round the sunny coast ,mate there's heaps of mini mebers up that way sure you'll find some 1 to roost mud on in the beerwah forest

hey thanks dude ! yer i gotta few mates with pitty's but i dont think they ride that often , so kind of hangin out to meet some new people to ride with etc. should be cool! might have to hit it up sometime , cheers for the reply man !

Matey hang around i'm a lil busy ATM but im soon to organise another SnItChYs Meet and Greet Fun Day ,wont be for a few months yet but the last 1 we had was a cracker ,and great place to hook up with like minded ppl

Matey hang around i'm a lil busy ATM but im soon to organise another SnItChYs Meet and Greet Fun Day ,wont be for a few months yet but the last 1 we had was a cracker ,and great place to hook up with like minded ppl

oh yer sweet as dude sounds cool ! i might even also be able to bring a few mates , if they decide to go riding for a change ! :) keep me posted ?

thats out past ipswich jonno and crew drove down from beerwah for the day

was exellent we had a bbq and drinks and shiz and was tops fun was about 15 riders there for the day ,all miniriders members

can i come??? ive got an rm80??? pleeaaseee or i might get start on trying to buy a frame for the agb. but right now im nursing a broken collarbone- lotsa fun- no riding 4 2 months!!! yay. only 5 weeks 2 days and 32 minutes to go, but who's counting? but im keen to hook up with zak, i dont know ne kids that ride, none of me mates do. Is it legal there or is it illeagal, and are there different tracks, and do ya recon my bike will be able to ride on the pitty track

prolly wont be ripley again ,like i said wont be for a few months yet and yes youd be more than welcome to come

i'll look around and see what i can find out and yes it will be legal i dont do illegal ride days as i wont be held responsible if ppl get busted rideing illegally

Latest posts

Back