looking to get a new bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaron.blake

Reaction score
anyone help me with advice? im looking to get a new bike probs 140cc+ i dont mind used bikes i was looking at the mso 140 range aut yeah any advice and prices would be nice thanks

how much you willing to spend? it'd help allot ;)
those mso bikes look pretty sweet

Any MSO would come within your budget and you wont be dissapointed with their bikes. Also check out our classifieds section, I think crazzy was selling his 140SR for like $1000.

yeah checked crazzy's sale and he has pulled it off and may sell it later i just dont know what to get! i want somthing with a bit of balls or maby do an engine transplant like get a gpx160 or somthing =S i was looking at realmenride50s bike and it would suit me down to the ground! but i just dont have the funds to buy it yet =(

my plan is to get a new bike and either part with my old one or transplant my old gear onto a postie bike ive been offered for free =D and then have myself a nice learner road bike =] will have usd forks jialing 125 with irk and light fly wheel and the cam done on it and a full manual! or if i get my new bike and change the engine i can put the larger engine in the postie! haha

anyway help on bikes would be much appreciated!

Latest posts

Back