looking to replace my cheap bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your set on just the two Id go the DHZ hands down! have you considered maybe getting a midsize DHZ, i.e. the DPRO 140 or the Outlaw 160?

Ha ha, I didnt think you where that serious on the little bikes mate especially cause your used to the bigger ones! You should of hit me up on Saturday mate you could of taken mine for a thrash! I'll be at lytton Saturday mate you can have a go then if ya want. I'll bring those hangers to if you still want them!

spewing ill be away this week for work back in two weeks time hopefully have that dhz then if u guys will be keen for a ride

I'm up for it just gotta suss out the bike in the car thing unless someone can pick me up:thumbup:

no probs mate lets us no when your back and we will all head out for a run somewhere

and yeah the dhz bikes are pretty good out of the box the outlaw is the go but if your not looking to spend that much on one the dpro is great bang for buck

sweet that was the one i was looking at the new relese is out in two days so might get that be keen for a ride when im back from work

Latest posts

Back