loudness..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cruzen

Reaction score
Hey, are thouse bikes loud? like at idle... the 125 cc 4 stroke 4 speed ones on ebay..?

they are pretty quiet @ idle, but once u open the throttle they get loud!

have 2 dissagree with u there on that one, these bikes well my bike is very loud on idle and gets nearly as loud as a freaking gunshot on open throtle. bit of a exageration there but u get my point :lol:

the 110cc 3 valve bikes from powercycle have alot of grunt in them, a guy with one of them was cruisin around the pits on sunday at gptc and fark it was loud

r1_rider said:
the 110cc 3 valve bikes from powercycle have alot of grunt in them, a guy with one of them was cruisin around the pits on sunday at gptc and fark it was loud
the 3valve engines from china are the worst, try to get a bike with 2valve.

nah, go read thumpertalk or planet minis forums, no one likes to deal with the 3valve engines

Quote:
yeh u have the same engine as me dilox they go hard!!! had any problems with engine yet?

Nah man but ive had a Sh*t load of propblems with the bike eg. Kill switch, front brakes, Rear shock, Rear brake, clutch. But ive fixed all those problems but my front brakes lol.

yeah i also have the same bike they r awesome. cant get enough of it. and actually ive been very lucky with mine no problems yet(touch wood). and ive had it for over four months, but yeah ull enjoy it man loads of fun. :D

Latest posts

Back