Low Rider Pitty!!!! Wooo

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASR Rider

Reaction score
Gday Fellas, Well As You Will See There Is No Spring In My Pitty,Why? Because I Went For A Pretty Hardcore Ride And I Guess That The Shitty Spring Just Couldn't Hold Up If U Wanna Ride Hard. So A Word Of Advice: If You Intend To Ride Hard On Constant Bumpy Rutty Trails Upgrage To A Fastace Rear As I Am Doing, Just Got One Tonight Woooo!.

But Yeh I Took This Today When I Pulled The Spring Out And I Think It Looks Gnarly As, Someone Should Build I Rideable One!

Tell Me What You Think Guys!!

Cheers,

**ASR Rider**

yeah thats what happened to this guy on a kdx300 at south morang it was funy

go for a cruze on her :D.
yep i got my fastace BS66AR rear shock the other day for my build. and let me say one gun of a shock. gonna be so much better the the old one i had which was worse then a pogo stick

yeah thats happened to me too on my pitty before the fastace rear shock and it also happened to me on my kx125 cause i snapped the rear shock linkage

but it was fun riding up and down my street on a low rider kx :)

you should not lean your bike on a fine car like that, you can only do that to fords

look at the thread dates dude this is way old but its your first post so all good

yeah.. that look pretty cool
this is what mine looks like when the shock it taken out.. lol
chains abit loose.. :(
P1260001.jpg

Latest posts

Back